Terms and Conditions
Description & material specification
Any samples, drawings, images, descriptive matter, or advertising produced by us and any descriptions or illustrations contained in our catalogues, websites or brochures are produced for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the products described in them. they shall not form part of the contract or have any contractual force. the images of the products are for illustrative purposes only.
Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours will accurately reflect the colour of the products.
Your products may vary slightly from those images.
Returns will be subject to a handling charge of 20%,
plus return carriage charge. Open packs cannot be
returned for credit.
Your right to return
Please note our standard carriage terms:
1. All damages must be reported within 4 days.
2. Any damaged or missing goods must be signed for accordingly (ie “damaged” or “missing”). phrases such as “unchecked” will not be accepted.
3. Your notice of intent to return damaged goods must be made within 14 days.
4. Before returning any goods a return order number must be obtained from Vetro’s sales Department. please write this number, together with the names of both sender and recipient, clearly on each unit being returned.
5. If goods are refused (ie not offloaded) please ensure that the documentation recording this also contains your representatives name, signature and date.
6. Please ensure that you obtain a name, signature and date from whomsoever accepts goods for return (eg, the van driver or Vetro representative).
7. Do not allow any driver to remove goods without documentation from his company instructing him
to do so; such documentation may be arranged through Vetro’s transport department. NB If
Vetros’ permission to remove is not obtained and the goods go missing Vetro will not accept any responsibility to issue a refund.
8. Please note that, in the case of special or timed deliveries, delivery charges excluded, Vetro cannot accept responsibility for consequential loss due to late delivery